Extra Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

The week we climbed and conquered. . .





Will Rangitoto erupt again?


Igneous volcanic rock!

 This is what the children said . . .

When I was climbing up Rangitoto I saw lots of volcanic rocks. I was hot and tired and it looked like we had climbed to the top.
By Myiesha

On Monday I went up the mountain with Mamma. I looked around and I saw a crater.
By Oscar

Yesterday I went on the volcano and I looked down and I saw the crater. I saw the scoria and it was soft and we saw lots of rat traps.
By Quinn

It was beautiful when I was walking up Rangitoto, the rock was sharp and bumpy.
By Alex

When I was walking I can see sharp rocks that are brown and bumpy and are rough. The ground is so bumpy and the rocks are going into me.
By Daniel He

No comments:

Post a Comment